HR Services Administrator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Services Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
1) Prepare and processes all operational activities related to background check process before hire, according to internal procedures and data integrity requests:
• Informs candidates about the pre-hire background check process;
• Validates the infomation provided by candidates in order to finalize the hiring process.
• Actively communicates with all functions involved in the process to clarify/validate the infromation received.
• Updates the database with the background check process status, according to internal rules and work procedures communicated by the line manager;
• Schedules the candidates for the pre-hire medical check-up.
• Schedules and assists candidates to sign the work contract.
• Collects the necessary documentation to finalize the employment file of the new employees.
• Finlizes the pre-hire background check process.
• Prepares and sends activity reports every time when needed.
2. Manages the personnel administration processes, according to internal procedures and legal provisions
• Processing of data and preparation of related documentation for processes like: hires, termination of contracts, contractula changes, start/end of Leave of absence, retirement.
• Process changes of employment status in the HR system and manages related addenda; prepares certificates requested by the employee.
• Manages the relation with legal authorities in labour relations, banks, other areas...
• Register data in the employment register (Revisal);
• Copy, file, archiving documents
• Maintain data integrity in HR systems
• Maintains an active communication with the HR team members, management team, internal and external candidates, recruitment agencies and other providers involved in the recruitment process, using the systems, work instruments and procedures agreed and communicated.
• Ensures a high level of quality of services related to personnel administration
• Gets involved in finding solutions to optimize activities, documentes and work flows related to areas of expertise, making analizes and recommendations to simplify them.
The employee will ensure operational and administrative support, through specific responsibilities allocated by line manager, according the volume and the business need.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
• Medical services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you