JOIN THE CR&BKF ACCOUNTING TEAM
CR&BKF Accounting Services SRL is an Irish-Romanian company with offices in Bucharest Romania and Cork Ireland providing Irish Accounting Services.
We serve a diverse portfolio of clients and industries, ranging in size from start-ups to multi-national organisations. Our services include Accounting, Audit, Tax Planning & Compliance, Business Solutions and Independent Financial Advice.
The ideal candidate should have :
• Fresh graduates and/or young professionals with 1-2 years of experience;
• Bachelor degree in accounting, auditing or related fields
• Good knowledge of of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
• Strong attention to details;
• Ability to work independently but still work as part of a team;
• Fluent business English (both communication and writing);
• Preparation of all primary accounting documents according to the local compliance regulations;
• Verifies and reconciles general ledger transactions, accounts payable, accounts receivable, expenses or any other ledger accounts and verifies accuracy of entries;
• Preparing of balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports, under a senior supervision;
• Ensure deadlines are monitored and met.
The role we offer is varied and challenging and will require a focused and ambitious candidates, who has the ability to be proactive at all times. The role provides very good learning possibilities in many aspects of the activity of the accounting and finance department. Continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm.
We operate a friendly and welcoming working environment and are very proud of our high staff retention. Due to our increase in clients and projects we are expanding our team.