Senior Accountant / Audit Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs CR BKF Accounting Services active
View all jobs Senior Accountant / Audit Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
JOIN THE CR&BKF ACCOUNTING TEAM
CR&BKF Accounting Services SRL is an Irish-Romanian company with offices in Bucharest Romania and Cork Ireland providing Irish Accounting Services.
We serve a diverse portfolio of clients and industries, ranging in size from start-ups to multi-national organisations. Our services include Accounting, Audit, Tax Planning & Compliance, Business Solutions and Independent Financial Advice.
The ideal candidate should have :
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance field;
• Excellent knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
• Experience of minimum 2-4 years in accounting and tax compliance outsourcing;
• Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Internet);
• Fluent business English (both communication and writing);
• Attention to details and multi-tasking skills;
• Precise, accurate, organized and structured mind set;
• Capable of prioritizing tasks and work under pressure;
• Performing full accounting exercises;
• Assuring that all records, transactions, reports and documentation are compliant with regulations;
• Preparing tax and related returns, as well as accurate and timely calculations, submissions and settlements of liabilities to the state budget according to tax regulations (VAT, Corporate Tax, Personal Income Tax);
• Preparing and checking year end Balance Sheet, Profit and loss and Financial statements;
• Assisting with financial and tax audits;
• Coaching junior accountants in developing their professional competency;
• Ensure deadlines are monitored and met.
The role we offer is varied and challenging and will require a focused and ambitious candidates, who has the ability to be proactive at all times. Continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm.
We operate a friendly and welcoming working environment and are very proud of our high staff retention. Due to our increase in clients and projects we are expanding our team.