Associate Business Analyst for Data Analytics
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Economic, Statistics or Actuarial
• Previous 2-4 years of data analytics experience, good understanding of Insurance concepts
• Accurate and up to date knowledge on research techniques and applications
• Basic knowledge of Insurance domain and Data Analytics methodology
• Ability to quickly learn new software tools related to Data Analytics and utilize those in Data Analytics projects
• Well-developed analytical, logical and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication (written and oral)
• Willing to work in an international environment, previous experience of working with colleagues located in different countries is an advantage
• Willing to get involved in wider team projects, project experience is an advantage
• Knowledge of techniques such as Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, GLM, Segmentation, Clustering, Text mining and Decision Trees
• Data analysis and Statistical modelling skills
• Key technical tools: R, Python, SAS, VBA, SQL
• Ability to build strong working relationships
• Willingness and capacity to make valuable contributions to new and complex projects;
• Fluent in English with excellent communication and presentation skills
In the Associate Business Analyst for Data Analytics role, you will be a key member of the Data Analytics team and will work in close collaboration with the Actuarial team, as part of the Actuarial Service Center within Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch.
The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market and also within CEE, with more than 70 young, motivated and passionate professionals that turn the unpredictable into predictable. The Actuarial Service Center offers international opportunities for talented people and tailored solutions for Allianz, in a digital environment.
Main projects cover analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products and providing thorough analyses of complex data. If you have mastery in techniques such as Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, GLM, Segmentation, Clustering, Text mining or Decision Trees, if you like applying independent analytical judgement and sharing your knowledge with junior colleagues, this is the role for you!
• You will be responsible for data extraction and preparation, development, implementation and maintenance of Statistical models and documentation
• You will perform ad-hoc analyses and develop ad-hoc reports in close collaboration with the relevant business units and other stakeholders, as the need arises
• You will be responsible with performing independent analytical tasks and with supporting senior team members as per project requirements
• You will be responsible to share knowledge and mentor junior team members
• You will discuss in English with customers on a regular basis with respect to project evolution
• You will collaborate with multiple departments within Allianz Group
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
• International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
• Comprehensive Leadership Programs
• All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
• German Language Courses for any level
• All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
• Work from Home Option available
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
• Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage
• Weekly Fruit Day
• WorldClass Gym Discounts
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
• Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
• Meal and Gift Tickets