Property Operations executive
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EasyDO Digital Technologies active
View all jobs Property Operations executive active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
EASYDO is a leading Technology Services company with + 70 consultants.
The success of our strategy is based on 3 pillars, enabling us to position ourselves as Business partner Services & Solutions for our Clients:
1. Services: Consulting, Applications & Infra Services, Managed Service
2. Digitalization: EASYDO Software factory, Innovative Business Solutions, Enterprise Applications, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence
3. Industrialization: Automation, Cybersecurity, Back Office BPO
Consulting, Integration, Training, Support & Maintenance
Our role is to make you succeed your projects!
• Must have experience in general residential construction repairs
• Must possess excellent organization, time management skills and have a strong ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Working ability in MS Office is a prerequisite
• Performing and supervising effective property operations in compliance with all applicable building codes, acts and regulations;
• Conducting regular, daily, weekly and monthly inspections of properties to ensure proper functioning of building systems, minimizing hazardous conditions, safety and security risks and maximizing overall appearance of property;
• Performing and arranging for maintenance repairs for existing residents and vacated units to achieve occupancy standards;
• Managing and supervising the work performed by in-house maintenance staff and outside contractors;
• Identifying and resolving routine tenant matters while reporting concerns requiring action to management;
• Preparing and issuing applicable notices to residents in the performance of day to day activities;
• Performing regular inspections of the buildings and systems to ensure optimum levels of mechanical operation and energy conservation,
• Performing all other duties as requested.