Property Operations executive
EASYDO is a technology company, spin off activity of a leading Technology Services company with + 80 employees. The team is managed by senior Partners and senior Experts. We are building next generation technologies applications including API, Data Governance, AI, blockchain, machine learning, IoT, AR, VR.
We are focusing on 3 main activities: Software Factory & Innovative Business Solutions (in-house & partners’ applications), Data Governance & Cybersecurity, Applications & INFRA services. Working with top premium companies in several industries, we are operating projects in Romania and abroad.
By joining EASYDO, You will be a member of a Romanian and international team, expert and complementary, which allows you to evolve in your career and succeed your projects.
• Must have experience in general residential construction repairs
• Must possess excellent organization, time management skills and have a strong ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Working ability in MS Office is a prerequisite
• Performing and supervising effective property operations in compliance with all applicable building codes, acts and regulations;
• Conducting regular, daily, weekly and monthly inspections of properties to ensure proper functioning of building systems, minimizing hazardous conditions, safety and security risks and maximizing overall appearance of property;
• Performing and arranging for maintenance repairs for existing residents and vacated units to achieve occupancy standards;
• Managing and supervising the work performed by in-house maintenance staff and outside contractors;
• Identifying and resolving routine tenant matters while reporting concerns requiring action to management;
• Preparing and issuing applicable notices to residents in the performance of day to day activities;
• Performing regular inspections of the buildings and systems to ensure optimum levels of mechanical operation and energy conservation,
• Performing all other duties as requested.