Would you like to apply your education and experiences in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you interested in going deep in technology or taking on a business facing role that leverages your IT knowledge and interests? If so, a unique opportunity may be waiting for you at P&G where we offer a variety of roles that bring together business, technology and innovation to create competitive advantage for P&G.
On the job training and SAP certification will be provided. You will be part of the SAP Manufacturing product team, leading development P&G SAP changes. This is a technical position that will require programming. The successful candidate will:
• Learn P&G manufacturing processes & mapping in SAP;
• Work with Business Experts globally to translate business requirements to technical;
• Document functional and non-functional requirements in the Production Execution area;
• Lead the ABAP/Fiori development & exploration for our space;
• Act as 3rd level support in case of issues from the plants;
• Provide coaching to product teams on code standards and best practices;
• Get hands on skills in the plants.
• Technical background- Computer Science/ Informatics/ Automation/ Electrical Engineering;
• ABAP/Fiori hands on programming experience;
• Collaboration skills;
• Maximum 3 years of working experience;
Desired: Manufacturing background.