RTR Close Books Analyst
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
• Language Skills: English
• University Degree or equivalent required, preferably in field of Management, Business, Finance, or Accounting
• Relevant experience in finance
• Skills with ERP systems such as SAP and Anaplan
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel
• Work closely with the Record to Report Associate to perform Close Books processes for European Marketing & Sales and Supply Chain entities
• Prepare and post general ledger journal entries as per the business rules or as instructed by the European Marketing & Sales and Supply Chain entities
• Prepare recurring and ad-hoc reports as per the agreed timelines, to support the management decision making process
• Prepare Balance sheet reconciliations
• Assist with transitioning of new tasks to GBS;
• Collaborate and communicate effectively with various stakeholders and cross functional teams in order to solve any financial or technical issues which occur on a monthly basis
• Ensure that the RTR team meets service levels outlined in SLAs and KPIs
• Review all processes regularly to ensure that effective controls in place to minimize risk to the business results
• Responsible for implementing and driving continuous improvement mindset both at the tactical level by applying operational excellence methodologies;
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact myhr @kellogg.com
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.