Junior Brand Manager
Location: Head Office
Purpose of the role - what to expect? Be the new Junior Brand Manager for Pilsner Urquell and Grolsch brands!
We look for curious and energetic individuals who are ready to roll up their sleeves and accept responsibility from day 1. We look for a fast learning motivated problem solver who doesn’t take NO for an answer and builds own point of view just as well as relationships in diverse teams across the company.
Join the marketing team and dig deep into the real marketing job.
The selected candidate will benefit for an extensive onboarding program in Plzen & Prague, at the home of Pilsner Urquell!
Responsibilities - real marketing duties
1. Constantly gain understanding of our consumers and customers and develop a particular section of the yearly marketing plan
2. Build exceptional relationships with top Romania as well as international advertising and design agencies in order to deliver local creative work beating international standards
3. Show excellence in project leadership and ability to motivate and inspire cross-functional teams to deliver game changing solutions for our consumers and customers – on time, in full
4. Build exceptional relationships with external partners – ON Trade customers for flagships, Brand Event partners, Tapsters and Bartenders, in order to help deliver best in class execution for our brands
5. Demonstrate your “can do” attitude through management of two of the most inspiring import beer brands in the country
Who are you?
- Top talent coupled with brand management interest/passion
- You have commercial experience, preferably in marketing or trade marketing
- With record showing your passion and achievement in past working experience
- You have leadership / self-starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
Now YOU decide, if you have what it takes to take up this opportunity and turn it into a challenge!
- Education: University degree – Economic/Technical
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in Marketing, Trade Marketing
- PC knowledge: MS-Office: Excel, Word, Power Point, Internet Explorer
- Advanced English knowledge is a must (both written and spoken)
- Negotiation skills
- Commercial and business understanding
- Planning and organizing skills
- Problem solving oriented and a demonstrated proactive attitude
- Self initiator, self confident, open and positive personality