Compensation and Benefits Advisor
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
The Compensation and Benefits Specialist plans, designs, develops, analyzes, communicates, and implements Total Rewards (TR) strategies and programs consistent with the company business and HR strategies across the businesses, functions, and/or geographic areas of the company. Consults with and trains business leaders to develop, plan and implement TR solutions to address unique organizational needs and requirements. Manages consultants, vendors, employees, and third parties in a heavily matrixed organization to ensure program delivery. Analyzes and interprets internal and external data to model changes to various reward elements such as base salary, short-term incentives, long-term incentives, health and welfare, and retirement programs. Examines impact of rewards on the total organization and various sub-groups including Board members, executives, sales employees, and specific business segments. Monitors legal and regulatory changes to ensure compliance. Integrates reward programs with complimentary systems (e.g., Performance Management and Talent Management).
- Applies specialized total rewards knowledge to implement programs and initiatives and contribute to program design.
- May manage the total rewards function within a country by aligning local programs with overall compensation and benefits strategy.
- Analyzes survey, employee, and financial data to summarize findings, draw conclusions, and make recommendations about total rewards programs to project teams.
- May manage compensation or benefits projects of moderate complexity.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business or functional leaders.
- May project manage benefits delivery including partnering with
- May conduct due diligence and analysis for MADO transactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Finance or Business Administration
- Typically 4-6 years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources.
- Fluent in written and verbal English and Romanian
- Systematic understanding of total rewards, as well as other HR functions.
- Developed knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to employee compensation and
- Strong communication skills.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
- Demonstrated project management skills such as planning, execution and
- Expert knowledge of Excel.
We offer a challenging role including:
- Flexible working time
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical insurance
- Food vouchers
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services