Audio-Video Production Specialist
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
• 2+ years' working experience with audio, video and graphics editing
• Creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing;
• Proficient in Adobe After Effects. Knowledge of motion graphics preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint or other Content
• Problem solving mindset and flexibility
• A keen eye for detail and a critical mind
• Organization and time management skills
• English: Advanced level
The Audio-Video Specialist is responsible for capturing, editing and post-producing the required audio, photo and video assets for both external and internal purposes.
• Capture audio/photo/video materials both on location, in the office and outside, depending on the project requirements.
• Develop rough cuts/animations for internal projects.
• Manage the content development process, from concept, planning to the delivery of the photo-video project.
• Study briefs in order to understand the client's needs; Support the project manager with the creation and adaptation of the script.
• Choose and propose the best locations for shooting in order to achieve maximum impact.
• Choose the best way to shoot a scene and explaining the visual impact created by particular shots.
• Experiment with styles and techniques, including the design of graphic elements.
• Propose or select the music.
• Capture in-game footage from games and assemble all raw footage, with camera shots, according to the brief/script.
• Edit, proofread and make recommendations to improve content.
• Develop and manage internal content library (photo, video, audio).