Security Automation Orchestration Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Secureworks active.
Vezi toate job-urile Security Automation Orchestration Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Dell Secureworks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyber attacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day.Cerinte
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
• Familiar with Ansible, Groovy and YAML.
• Proven background in creating automation tools, automating web based services is a plus.
• Familiarity with *nix-based command line tools.
• Solid knowledge of REST API best practices and usage.
• Strong technical communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Effective time management and organizational skills.
• Team player with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, often with ambiguity.
• Passionate about information security and service excellence.
• Ability to travel occasionally for client-site visits, team on-sites and strategic planning.
Automation and Orchestration Sr. Engineer review and consume reports and artifacts relating to the tactics techniques and procedures of threat actors and design automated actions to accelerate the validation, containment, eradication and remediation of security incidentAutomation and Orchestration engineers will be familiar with many leading security tools and industry standard ing languageAutomation and Orchestration engineers will create, maintain and manage a library of response plans to common information security threats and customize these plans for client specific environments.
• Perform regular updates of existing Playbooks based on changes in the Threat.
• Landscape or a clients security controls.
• Drive continuous improvement of existing playbooks to address new threats and tactics employed by attackers.
• Manage an inventory of subtasks that enable broader playbook creation.
• Produce new playbooks as threats change and new security tools and controls emerge in the market place.
• Perform regular reporting on the usage of playbooks and the effectiveness of a playbook to conclusion.
• Develop logic that bridges connectors, tasks and human input to accelerate the response to escalated security incidents.
• Develop connectors that collect enrich and leverage data from third party and proprietary webservices.
• Participate in client meetings to further optimize their specific operational plan based on our best practices and operational learnings.
Our Bucharest office is vital to Dell Secureworks. It serves as our core Security Centre of Excellence hub for EMEA. Dell Secureworks is 24x7x365 operations environment, and depending client and business needs you will be required to work a rotating shift.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell Secureworks means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfils their potential.
As a leading technology employer, we actively encourage further development for our employees. This is done through our range of internal training programmes, training affiliation with SANS GIAC, various vendors, and encouragement for the team to go technology conferences or even our regular company hackathons.
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.