Vulnerability Scanning and Remediation Advisor
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Secureworks active.
Vezi toate job-urile Vulnerability Scanning and Remediation Advisor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Dell Secureworks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyber attacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day.Cerinte
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
• Bachelor’s degree;
• 4+ years experience in Information Security;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Detail-oriented, resourceful and able to manage shifting priorities;
• Working knowledge of Windows and/or Linux systems and associated ing languages, common network devices, database and virtualization platforms;
• Entry level security certification (CompTIA Security+, Qualys Certified Vulnerability Engineer.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science;
• Prior experience with vulnerability scanners (. Qualys, Nessus);
• Prior experience with APIs and automation;
• Working knowledge of global threats to international cyber security;
• Experience in regulated environment (SOX, PCI, HIPAA preferred)
• Configure, conduct, understand, review vulnerability assessments and provide false positive validation;
• Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to remediate or mitigate security vulnerabilities;
• Use strong interpersonal skills to articulate vulnerabilities to technical and non-technical audiences
• Assist in recommending and prioritizing remediation efforts within infrastructure and application teams;
• Manage tracking and remediation of vulnerabilities by leveraging agreed-upon action plans and timelines with support teams;
• Developing automated and ad hoc reports of security metrics;
• Analyzing and optimizing security processes, implementing APIs and automation;
• Maintain knowledge of outstanding vulnerability management;
• Serve as an escalation point for all technical issues regarding vulnerabilities.
Our Bucharest office is vital to Dell Secureworks. It serves as our core Security Centre of Excellence hub for EMEA. Dell Secureworks is 24x7x365 operations environment, and depending client and business needs you will be required to work a rotating shift.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell Secureworks means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfils their potential.
As a leading technology employer, we actively encourage further development for our employees. This is done through our range of internal training programmes, training affiliation with SANS GIAC, various vendors, and encouragement for the team to go technology conferences or even our regular company hackathons.
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.