Economist for External Accounting (Intercompany) with German
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
QualificationsGood knowledge in SAP Modul SD and MS Office (Excel);Good German and English written and spoken language skills. Most orders for invoicing are from German native speakers;Careful and structured performance; Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines; Ability to work in a team, but also in own responsability.Additional InformationYour future job location offers you:Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.Responsibilities
- Credit and debitnote issuance B2C and a small part A2A, RB GmbH (AA);
- Customer Returns OES Daily system check of goods received and process a credit note, use the right order reason, process a credit or debit note, manually or automatically invoice, print and dispatch;
- Price differences OES, IAM Check the order received by workon from sales or accountant, use the right order reason, process a credit or debit note, send it to the customer;
- Quantity differences check proof of delivery, issuing credit notes, process internal or external credit note;
- Credit notes for fair dealing;
- Invoices for services, MAE, R&D for OES and IAM;
- Credit and Debitnotes for Autocrew and Bosch car service partner (advertising support, ESI-final testing, etc.);
- Invoicing cooperation partner of eXtra-royaltie program (IAMprogram);
- Bonus credit notes to ITGs IAM;
- Correction of invoices (issue a credit and debit-note) IAM and OES;
- SAP Document retrieval for fiscal audits or YEC audits.