Administrative Reception Assistant
- Keeps the front office relation with all visitors;
- Organizes and performs reception related tasks;
- Organizes & maintains office files, reports and various information packages;
- Schedules appointments and meetings and closely maintains calendar;
- Makes travel arrangements and handle travel expense management;
- Commercial flights (domestic & international);
- Protects sensitive and confidential information received and generated;
- Organizes internal and external events;
- Manages the relation with local suppliers;
- Manages the purchase of supplies for the local office and also makes sure of their invoices receipt;
- Coordinates activities to keep a high level of the Environmental Health and Safety within the office (works on EHS policies, assures the risks evaluation in the office, communicates EHS best practices within the office, assures the full EHS documentation of every employee).
- Bachelor Degree
- English language knowledge – written and spoken.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience, to include direct support in office management related tasks.
- Has proficiency in various software programs including MS PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Handles multiple tasks simultaneously and autonomously;
- Skilled at organizing administrative processes and systems;
- Detail oriented profile.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills required.
- Strong problem solving skills that allow you to proactively anticipate requirements and potential problems.