AdminPayroll HR Intern
General Overview of your experience with us
You will enter in a 6 months internship program that will be focused on your development on the Administrative and Payroll HR processes within our Global Shared Services Center (SSC) in Bucharest. This is why you will receive different responsibilities in HR fields like: REVISAL,Time and Attendance, employee fiels maintenance, procedures and regulations compliance, on-boarding and exit.
After the internship will be over, you will have the possibility of extention.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Responsible for the on-boarding process (collaborates with the hiring manager, EHS, IT, sends the welcome messages to the new employees, periodical medical checks for employees);
- Maintains each HR system updated with the employees data (including REVISAL) and assures that each employee has been instructed to use the T&A, Benefits and Talent Management platforms.
- Assures that each employee file is compliant with the internal and national labour regulations amd maintains the collaboration with local authorities (ITM);
- Conducts the induction period of each new employee;
- Elaborates the exit documents and assures that all the steps are completed for each contract termination;
- Updates and maintains the compliance of each internal regulation document: policies, procedures, Collective Labourt Agreement, etc.
- Assures that each T&A record is accurate and the salaries are correctly calculated.
- Offer ad-hoc support for other different HR activities.
What do you need to bring with you?
- Bachelor studies in economics or any other related field;
- Structured, organization and details oriented capabilities;
- Desire to learn and entushiasm for working with big data fiels;
- Passion for HR Administrative field and general knowledge about it;
- General knowledge of the Romanian labour regulations;
- Ability to use the Microsoft office package: Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Strong communication skills in English;