Endpoint Platform Sr. Advisor
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Secureworks active.
Vezi toate job-urile Endpoint Platform Sr. Advisor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Dell Secureworks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyber attacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day.Cerinte
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
• +3 years of experience in cyber security;
• Deep understanding and direct experience with security vendor products (McAfee, Microsoft, Cylance, etc.) is a requirement;
• Detailed knowledge of security technologies;
• Fluent in English.
• McAfee Certified Product Specialist certification or similar vendor certifications are preferred;
• Possess active industry certifications such as Comptia Security+, SSCP, GCIH, GCIA or related;
• Working knowledge/experience of network systems security principles and applications;
• University education, degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Network and Security;
• Fundamental understanding of defense in depth strategies.
Our future colleague will focus on security platform management services on a variety of security platforms. The services will deliver security expertise and will act as a fully integrated operation into the security and infrastructure operation. Service responsibilities include direct communication with high level Customer executives and Customer security professionals.
• Real time support and ticket handling;
• Troubleshooting security incidents, reported by end-users or discovered by proactive health checks;
• Case escalation and management;
• Problem resolution;
• Patch management and software updates;
• General administration (user accounts, settings, policies, groups, etc.);
• Reporting (ad-hoc or regular);
• System summaries;
• Non-compliance overviews;
• Traffic and utilization summaries;
• Miscellaneous security platform specific outputs.
• Conducts analysis and prepares reports;
• Assists in the recommendation for improvements and the development of technical standards;
• Monitors the various security platforms to ensure their availability;
• Observes and controls the status and performance of all security platform components and features;
• Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves problems affecting security platforms;
• Creates and maintains operational documentation.
Our Bucharest office is vital to Dell Secureworks. It serves as our core Security Centre of Excellence hub for EMEA. Dell Secureworks is 24x7x365 operations environment, and depending client and business needs you will be required to work a rotating shift.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell Secureworks means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfils their potential.
As a leading technology employer, we actively encourage further development for our employees. This is done through our range of internal training programmes, training affiliation with SANS GIAC, various vendors, and encouragement for the team to go technology conferences or even our regular company hackathons.
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.