Purchasing specialist (German)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
The purpose of this position is to receive and evaluate Purchase Requisitions for Purchase Order conversion, and work with suppliers and internal customers to ensure that Purchase Order requirements are successfully executed; to deal with vendors directly to make sure accurate and on time delivery of goods to appropriate locations; ensure no issues appear in the procure to pay process.
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s Degree or University diploma – technical degree preferred. Masters degree preferred.
· Min 2 years in a relevant sourcing related capacity (i.e. strategic sourcing).
· English and French Advanced
· Experience with SAP, Oracle or similar procurement systems preferred and category management.
· Strong communication skills – verbal and written, ability to communicate effectively to varied audiences (cross cultural)
· Proven experience in subcontractor negotiations, comprehensive understanding of commercial terms and conditions related to procurement of goods and services, and supply contract
· Review the purchase requisitions for goods/services - make the necessary validation - price, payment terms, delivery requirements and convert them in to Purchase Orders
· Ensure that Purchase Order are successfully executed and raise proper tickets in case of any errors
· Negotiate prices with vendors based on an offer and track the savings
· Provide admin with information regarding vendors, or material reference
· Request for quotation upon request
· Process order confirmation from vendor (price, quantity, delivery date) and follow up in case of discrepancy
· Process invoices that are blocked in different statuses for price, quantity and vendor details mismatch between the invoice and the orders, investigate and make the changes needed to release them after checking with the requestors