Junior accountant – 9 months determined period, with the possibility to extend
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
- Graduate or about to graduate an accounting profile University
- Basic accounting and fiscal knowledge
- Any experience with accounting software , SAP and Excel will be an asset
- Advance English skills
- Analytical thinking, well organized and good attention to details
- Team oriented, enthusiastic and flexible
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
As a Junior accountant you will work with a Senior Accountant and you will be trained on the job to:
AR operational Role
- issue invoices base on drafts
- ensure accuracy of AR balances
- post credit notes and invoices not transferred in SAP
- correction of invoices canceled ( anulate) transferred in SAP
- perform on request of controller , reconciliation on CLIENTS BALANCES
- follow up account 473 propose correction of amounts wrongly paid
- credit note analysis during year end
- write off clients based on decisions
Hardcopy controller role for expense reports submitted.
Petty cash handling , processing in SAP and inventory
Payment request in clever.
Other accounting tasks :
-petty inventory transferred to expenses
- post accruals and reverse them as required by senior accountant
-clearings to allocated accounts
- prepare breakdown and reconciliation of clients for TB review including reevaluation of these accounts
- prepare breakdown and reconciliation of vendors for TB review including reevaluation of these accounts
- prepare breakdown and reconciliation of employee’s balances for TB review including reevaluation of these accounts
Check journals :
-Check Vat journals twice per month for the invoices processed on period of check, ask for corrections
Debit controller of employees balances or other amounts to recover
-weekly ageing on employee balances related to expense reports, follow up with employees to submit expenses, or to return money ,follow-up with MXP team and senior coordinator related to those balances
- follow up debits employee debits
- Suppliers debtors, investigate amounts
-issue any other nonstandard invoices for debts and follow recovery
-recognize revenue for retains from salary related to trainings
- per diem to be taxed
-prepare the centralized situations with amounts to be retained from salary