Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Front-End Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a Front-End Developer to join a team responsible of designing and developing services and applications connected to our games. Part of our experienced team located in Bucharest and Montreal, you will have an active role in developing cutting-edge solutions used by millions of games world-wide.
As part of the Customer Marketing solutions teams in Bucharest, you will be working on web application projects based on frameworks like React. You will be involved in Community application projects spanning multiple countries on a daily basis.
If you are passionate about designing and implementing Web Applications, enjoy setting ambitious goals and taking up complex challenges, we have the right job for you.
- 3+ year experience developing web applications
- Good knowledge of / NodeJS / React.
- Experience dealing with micro-services integration in consumer facing web applications.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with cloud application development on Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with .NET and C#
- Solid understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery best practices (CI/CD)
- Working knowledge developing web services
- Will to learn back-end development and become a full-stack developer.
- Learn and improve skills in web development
- Learn skills in back-end development
- Experience the challenges of developing high availability / demand web applications
Desirable personal skills:
-Sense of humor, positive approach and ability to work well as part of a team
-Autonomous and self-motivated
-Enthusiasm for learning new and emergent technologies
-Analytical skills, attention to details; ability to understand user needs
- Work with a team of skilled developers and implement high quality software solutions that improve the players community experience
- Engage across the entire development cycle analysis, estimation, design, development, unit testing, deployment and live operations
- Propose technical solutions and be involved in the RD process on new technologies
- Work with Project Managers, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts to propose plans and estimates
- Deliver scalable high quality solutions on time balancing performance and efficiency constraints
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee youll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.