Service Support Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Randstad Romania SRL active
View all jobs Service Support Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- Intermediate/advanced verbal and written communication in Italian;
· Accuracy and Customer focus – previous work in a customer-oriented environment is a plus;
· Attention to details;
· Ability to work autonomously;
· Works with the applications for trouble ticket management and work orders;
· Handles mailbox, escalations and chasing on trouble tickets;
· Dispatches work orders to the correct entities and follows-up until closure, with attention to respecting contractual KPIs;
· Interacts with other Engineers or Technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within the organization;
· 24/7 activity within GNOC, working in day & night shift;