Windows Support Engineer
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney, Uppsala and Stockholm and together with over 700 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds’ leading sports betting experience.
We want you to:
• Have a Bachelor Degree from a Public system University (Informatics or Cybernetics would be a plus)
• Have serious work experience in IT Support (min 3 years)
• Have knowledge of computer science & software engineering
● Love helping other people and be a great communicator
● Follow best practice in everything you do
● Place a very high regard towards professionalism in the workplace
● Have strong communication skills and problem-solving skills
● Be fluent in English, both spoken and written
● Believe that having fun at work should be a top priority
You are experienced in the following:
● Troubleshooting client computers, workstations, monitors (hardware) and Windows 7 OS, Outlook, Office etc (software)
● Windows 10 OS. and Windows server 2016. general Usage, Installation and troubleshooting
You may also have knowledge about:
● Windows Server 2012R2/2016
● Powershell scripting
● Exchange server
● Skype for Business server
● Basic Network technology and design
● System Center 2012
● O365 and Azure
● Server Hardware
The Office Infrastructure team is responsible for all internal IT at Kambi which includes the firewalls, networks, vpn’s, servers, systems, services and client computers. We are working in a mixed environment of Windows, OS X and Linux machines. The team consists of members splited between the Stockholm, Bucharest and London offices.
A Windows Support Engineer’s aim is to provide support to the organization’s staff members to make sure all computers, network connections and software are properly functioning. In Kambi, he has to make sure that the users in the Bucharest office get the best possible support with their IT issues. To achieve this, a variety of tasks come into play: troubleshooting technology issues, installing and maintaining equipment and software and providing internal client service.
There is a lot of potential to grow and learn as we always strive to give our users the best possible experience.
We offer you:
● A place in a fast growing company with lots of space to grow
● An environment where your ideas are listened to and being taken seriously
● To be part of a team that values professionalism and having fun equally high
You'll like Kambi if you:
● Thrive in a relaxed and high paced work environment
● Do not need supervision
● Have high expectations of yourself and your peers
● Think business value delivered is what defines great operations
Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously, please send your application as soon as possible.
Candidates must be available for in-person interviews in Bucharest.
If you want to be part of a very dedicated team of Infrastructure Engineers in Kambi’s Bucharest Office, then please apply with your CV.