Translator German to English - Translation TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around EUR44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
Are you looking for a great team with reliable colleagues who will guide you, advise and appreciate you whenever you need it? Looking for a job that will encourage you to learn something new every day so that you can start translating technical documentation like a pro in just a few months? If your answer is affirmative, you seriously think about becoming a professional translator, you know German and English to declare yourself satisfied, we will help you fulfill your dream and become a valuable translator! Main Responsibilities: * Provide high-quality translations for the technical departments * Manage resources and contribute to the know-how of the team (add/edit terminology entries, provide new links and useful resources) * Revise translations if requested * Commit to agreed deadlines * Foster good relationships with fellow colleagues and specialists You will benefit from an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization. After that, a mentor will offer you all the support you need to assume your responsibilities gradually.
* Very good knowledge of German and English
* Study of translation techniques
* Computer literacy
* Technical understanding and/or experience in translation (know-how in the automotive field is preferred)
* Trados knowledge is a plus
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.