IT Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TotalSoft active
View all jobs IT Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Established in 1994, TotalSoft is one of the most important providers of business software systems (ERP, HCM, CRM, DM and BI) in Central Europe.
TotalSoft is the preferred ERP solutions provider in Romania and one of the top 10 global providers of software solutions for the leasing industry.TotalSoft’s top products, Charisma ERP, Charisma HCM are market leader products in Romania, with relevant references in 8 industries: financial services, retail, distribution, production, construction, agriculture, medical and services.
Currently, TotalSoft has a team of +500 software specialists and projects in 45 countries on 4 continents.
In autumn 2016, TotalSoft was acquired by Logo Business Investment S.A. (Logo), the largest independent software provider in Turkey. With over 35 years of experience, Logo is one of the fastest growing software companies, delivering innovative solutions and services through more than 800 partners. The company is present on 45 international markets serving over 90,000 customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Logo is the first publicly traded IT company in Turkey.
For more information, please access: totalsoft.ro, charisma.ro and logo.com.tr/en.
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiast business systems analyst to join our team working at our client's office (location: Victoriei).
You will be part of a highly motivated IT team, will work closely with IT architects, developers, testers and application admin, while keeping a close collaboration with the business lines on the projects.
Job qualifications and requirements:
● Bachelor's degree or higher;
● Hands on experience with software design, software documentation;
● Familiarity with SQL, XML, Web Services, operational reporting technologies;
● At least 3+ years experience as technical/system analyst;
● Advanced communication of English;
We will appreciate if you:
● Have a structured, analytical thinking and come up with new innovative ideas;
● Have experience working on large projects as well as regular changes;
● Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments;
● Are focused on finding solutions;
● Can easily and clearly communicate with business and IT colleagues, ability to explain technical details;
● Can create good work relations based on trust and responsibility;
● Are team player, enthusiast person with desire to learn;
Your responsibilities will be to:
● Interact with business lines to clarify business requirements
● Assess feasibility, benefits and risks and provide opinions/recommendations;
● Analyze impact of business requirements on the existing systems and overall IT environment
● Provide effort estimates for the analysis and specification work
● Prepare solutions by evaluating as-is/ alternative workflows; control solutions by elaborating software requirements specifications;
● Document interfaces between new/modified systems;
● Transform business requirements into software requirements specifications
● Participate in the solution design, support development and testing
● Maintain specifications up to date throughout the project, operating the approved changes.
● Provide post-implementation support to system administrators during stabilization
● Provide functional and gap analysis in application acquisition (RfPs). Document specific requirements and participate in the evaluation process.