ICT Global Commodity Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile LeasePlan Service Center Bucharest active.
Vezi toate job-urile ICT Global Commodity Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
LeasePlan is one of the world’s leading Car-as-a-Service companies, with 1.8 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries.
With over 50 years’ experience, our mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ‘any car, anytime, anywhere’ service – so our customers can focus on What's next for them. Across 32 countries, LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service.
LeasePlan Shared Service Center was founded in December 2017 in Bucharest, aiming to establish consistent harmonized processes, delivering customer excellence through a continuous improvement and ONE Team mindset.
• Professional qualification in procurement, IT or law would be an advantage
• At least 5 years of procurement experience
• At least 3 year experience in ICT procurement role, preferably with global responsibility
• Experience in multiple areas of ICT procurement is essential (software, hardware, infrastructure, networking, telecommunications, ICT Services, ICT consultancy)
• Good understanding of contract law and applied working knowledge of interpreting, managing and enforcing complex agreements/ frameworks
• Able to evidence a strong track record of negotiation skills and the ability to manage a variety of complex projects
• Experienced in production of structured documentation including tenders, contracts, pricing schedules, etc.
• Fluent in English language
• Support Global ICT Category Manager in implementing strategies for the category
• Develop and manage the evolution of contracts in order to meet changing business requirements and ensure that a value for money, reliable, effective service of optimum quality is provided to all customers/ stakeholders
• Manage multiple ICT contracts, ensuring timely renewals, effective stakeholder management, governance, issues resolution, risk management, financial management, change control and compliance
• Reduce cost of existing or proposed sourced solutions, through robust application of demand management, cost control mechanisms, aggregation/disaggregation of spend and best in class negotiations
• Prepare and manage global and local ICT tenders and RFx events end-to-end
• Sourcing, negotiations and contracting for ICT goods and services
• Develop negotiation strategies through analysis of supplier market intelligence and technology trends
• Complete regular review and timely renewal of all major contracts. Propose relevant cost savings and/or service improvements
• Deliver savings and cost avoidance
• Prepare and negotiate robust contracts with favourable terms and conditions
• Develop plans and oversee contract implementation end-to-end
• Monitor all aspects of the terms of a contract, ensure supplier performance is in line with the contract
• Drive ICT procurement centralisation objective through identifying opportunities to consolidate the remaining local spend, procuring goods and services on behalf of the global entities, implementing global agreements, and through close work with business stakeholders in LeasePlan’s global entities
• Ensure that all appropriate third party spend is sourced and managed in accordance with appropriate governance and policies. In particular that risk is fully quantified and managed
• Build strong relationships with global stakeholders to ensure buy-in and understanding of processes and procedures for the procurement function
• Develop in-depth knowledge of stakeholders’ business requirements and priorities
• Develop and maintain positive commercial relationships with suppliers, and take ownership of SRM for strategic suppliers
• Analyse the best in class suppliers, trends, innovation, technologies, and products in the market
• Responsible for providing ICT Finance with regular forecasts/ budgets and appropriate cost allocation for contracts under management.
• Manage processes related to P2P (e.g. Shopping Cart and Purchasing Order issuing) in accordance with internal standards
• Provide regular and ad hoc data analysis, reports and statistic
• Update databases and portals used in operational activities and ensure all purchases are recorded appropriately
• Work on special/ ad hoc projects as assigned
• This role may require travel