Senior Accountant / Chief Accountant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AKKA ROMSERV active
View all jobs Senior Accountant / Chief Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Akka Technologies Group, the main player on the engineering and technological consulting market, provides services to large companies in their innovative process. Since 2006, Akka Romserv, the Romanian branch of the group, is one of the most important technical services providers in Romania.Requirements
Undergoing the transition that our company is going to take next spring to SAP4HANA, we are looking to strengthen our Finance team with the help of a professional having a sensible working experience in Accounting field, interested to grow and evolve with us.
Our new colleague should have:
• University degree in Accounting
• Good understanding of accounting principles. Consolidation knowledge can be a plus
• Good knowledge of tax legislation and Romanian declaration
• Good knowledge of accounting software - SAP knowledge would be highly appreciated, but not mandatory. Good MS Office – Excel knowledge is required
• Moderate working knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written
• Teamwork spirit and excellent communication skills
• Analytical thinking and structured working
• Ability to work under strict deadlines, open attitude to new and ad-hoc tasks.
• Ensures compliance of primary documents and company transactions with the standards set by tax legislation and internal procedures
• VAT, corporate tax and other declarations
• Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
• Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
• Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
• Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review.
• Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
• Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
• Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.