Reporting Analyst (contractor role)
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
• University Degree preferably in Business administration, Economics, or Computer Sciences
• Minimum 3 years of experience in working with data / preparing reports / analytical background
• Preferably previous experience in a similar position is highly preferred
• Very comfortable in working with numbers
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Well-organized and structured, ability to prioritize and multitask
• Ability to work within tight deadlines, good time management skills
• Confident in the use of MS Office, particularly MS Word & Excel
• Strong analytical skills, attention to details and orientation to correctness of results
• Self-sufficient and motivated
This is a contractor position.
Creates, prepares, updates and delivers reports to Marketing Channel Managers stakeholders and to the Marketing Budgets Process Owner by leveraging data from multiple sources and using various tools (Microsoft Excel, Business Intelligences tools etc.)
Analyze Financial KPIs
Create ad-hoc reports on request and update regular ones
Connects with stakeholders to provide report insights
Investigate opportunities created in the systems
Support the Channel Marketing Managers when needed
Ensures good communication as needed with Marketing Channel Managers, Budget process owner & Marketing Procurement Specialist.
Provide regular reporting on pipeline as requirement by management
Track results of CSDF and MDF programs (ROI): pipeline generation and revenue