Junior Procurement Specialist (contractor role)
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
• University Degree preferably in Business administration, Economics, or Computer Sciences
• Preferably previous experience in an administrative Purchasing/Procurement role
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work within tight deadlines,good time management skills, ability to prioritize requests
• Confident in the use of MS Office, particularly MS Word & Excel
• Strong analytical skills, attention to details and orientation to correctness of results
• Self-sufficient and motivated
This is a contractor position
The Procurement Coordinator provides operational support by carrying out purchasing activities such as raising purchase requisitions, managing purchase orders and the Proof Of Performance (POP) of the A&C marketing activities. The role requires independent initiative and a close collaboration with the Marketing Channel Managers and the Marketing Budgets Process Owner.
• Raise Purchase Requisitions (PRs) in Oracle Cloud Procurement based on requests coming from the Marketing Channel Managers
• Communicate with the Marketing Channel Managers in relation to PR raising
• Communicate and engage with the Partner in relation to POP requirements, invoices and payments
• Ensure that the PRs go through the approval flow and that Purchase Orders (POs) are generated
• Manage any further inquiries or additional information required by the buyers regarding PO generation topics
• Check and validate POP documents uploaded by Marketing Channel Managers in the Channels Sales Development Funds (CSDF) POP tool
• Perform the POs receiving for which valid POP documents have been uploaded in the CSDF POP tool
• Upload the invoices sent by suppliers in the CSDF POP tool
• Upload POP documents in Oracle Cloud Procurement at PO level
• Ensures good communication as needed with Marketing Channel Managers, Budget process owner & Marketing Business analyst.
• Provide regular reporting on purchasing activities as requirement by management