Customer Quality Engineer (Brasov)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Customer Quality Engineer (Brasov) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
The Powertrain division combines innovative and efficient system solutions for the powertrains of today and tomorrow. In line with the central theme of clean power, the products make driving more environmentally compatible and cost-efficient, while also enhancing comfort, convenience and driving enjoyment.
* Represents the best interests of the plant in front of the biggest OEMs in the automotive industry (e.g. VW, Audi, Jaguar Land Rover, BMW, Daimler, Porsche, etc.)
* Analyze customer trend data, monitor warranty costs and payment approval.
* Monitor and interpret analysis results of returned parts together with Warranty Return Center Germany.
* Lead the 8D Process in case of customer complaints;
* Establish immediate containment actions in case of customer complaints, on-site or at the customer location;
* Assure proper corrective actions established together with 8D team. Follow-up of the actions for completion, validation and closure;
* Create risk analysis, define action plan and ensure customer communication;
* Submit 8D information to the customer;
* Monthly reporting to quality manager of quality indicators: ppm 0 km, ppm field, storage time in quarantine from field return, NTF, initial time response on customer complaints, quality related costs;
* Authority to stop the production line in case of nonconformity found. Immediate announcement to the quality manager and production manager in case of line stop;
* Monitor the quarantine area from field return and regularly follow-up. Keep inside the target;
* Participate to FMEA meetings to assure that customer requirements are taken into consideration;
* University degree (e.g. Mechanics, Electronics) or relevant professional experience;
* At least 3 years relevant experience in Quality (preferred customer interface);
* Preferably, had worked before / led multinational teams. Not mandatory;
* Advanced English - mandatory; German is an advantage;
* Quality methods knowledge / Quality standards (ISO 9001, IATF 16949, VDA 6.3);
* Specialized knowledge: PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA;
* Problem solving skills and analytical thinking;
* Time management skills
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.