Junior Data Analyst | Risk Advisory
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Junior Data Analyst | Risk Advisory active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Recipe for Success
We are looking for a junior Data Analyst to join our team!
The ideal candidate is passionate about data, curious, hungry to learn more, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. This candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. If you want to be a forward thinker and problem solver, we’re looking for you!
• Basic knowledge of SQL and R
• Willing to learn
• Accuracy and attention to detail
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
• Collect data from multiple sources
• Perform data loading and data cleaning
• Manipulate data
• Interpret the raw data and identify patterns
• Perform data validations and data reconciliations
• Prepare presentations or develop dashboards to present the analysis results
What’s expected of you:
• Gradually improve your technical level (we’ll help)
• Gain understanding of applied statistics
• Work in teams
• Communicate verbally and in writing (both English and Romanian)
• Think creatively and critically
Why choose Deloitte?
Working here is pretty much as cool as you’d imagine – lots of ideas, cakes, clients and energy
• Flexible working hours
• Flexible benefits program including health, sports, culture, travel
• Annual company parties (Christmas party and End of busy season party) and department adventures (rafting, ski, at sea or mountain)
• We sometimes have cookies