Junior Collections Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Collections Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Responsible for a designated area of a specific ledger;
- Chase of overdue via telephone, email, letter;
- Ensure accounts are chased on a daily basis, daily customer contact in order of cleaning up the open positions;
- Assist in the recovery of debt through the legal proceedings;
- Achieve weekly/monthly cash collection targets;
- Deal with queries from internal / external customers in a timely manner;
- Co-operate closely with credit clearing, sales, customer care and tech. support.
Excellent communication skills;
1-2 years experience in a similar role;
Fluent in English;
Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office (especially Excel) is essential;
Ability to work to deadlines and targets;
Ability to work in a team environment;
Able to communicate with higher level management;
- Financial background and education is an advantage;
- Knowledge of a 2nd European language preferred (Italian, Nordics).
Do you want to improve in Finance and enhance your business acumen? In Finance, we are looking for an Jr. Collections Specialist to join our team in Bucharest and play a key role in the evolution of Dell in EMEA.
This role is about dealing with all processes and issues related to Accounts Receivable.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfill your ambitions and potential.