We are a fast growing and innovative internet development company, with over 15 years of experience in building and maintaining web-based projects. Our main focus is the development and enhancement of one of the largest websites in the world, having an audience in the top 300 sites world-wide.
We value our staff by investing in their development, health and good employment practices. Our workplace has a creative, well-organized, dynamic and fun atmosphere, which allows people to develop their potential and enjoy sharing experience with other professionals.
· More than 3 years of practical experience with web standards: HTML, CSS, JS, and React
· Understanding of web technologies and W3C standards, as well as of programming concepts and web architecture
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs
· Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
· Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux, Mobx)
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical re-quirements
You might also have
· UX and UI understanding and use of best practices
· Knowledge of Design patterns and data structures
· Developing new user-facing features using React.js
· Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
· Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
· Write, audit, and improve our test coverage
· Document and refactor our frontend codebase Profile and improve our frontend per-formance
· Benefits and professional development according to each individual’s needs
· Cozy workplace located within walking distance of many delicious restaurants and cafés; in the days this doesn’t work for you, our office kitchen is always fully stocked with both sweet and savory snacks and drinks!