Expense Reports Support Agent
The Expense Reports Support Agent role is part of a new Global Team of SNC-Lavalin’s Financial Shared Service Center based in Bucharest.
While covering this role, you will be solving escalation incidents related to expense reports and offering support via phone/email.
• Performing tasks related to policy escalations, ensuring that the expense audit is following the travel procedure
• Respond to all the requests made by internal or external customers via phone or/and email, on time.
• Add the requests to the ticketing system (SDE & Service Now)
• Run different regular reports as per the direct manager’s instructions
• Maintain a high level of knowledge management / update the Standard Operating Procedures
• Provide training to newcomers and ensure an efficient backup structure
• Identify areas of process/system improvements and propose initiatives for development
• Build a strong relationship with SNC-Lavalin internal customers
• Written and oral command of French and/or English
• Excellent communication skills and customer service oriented
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong deep analytical and problem-solving skills
• Able to efficiently manage time, set priorities and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
• Works to completion and result oriented
• Experience in Customer Service
• Basic knowledge of Oracle or another ERP system (SAP Concur)
• University Degree in Economics/Business
• Relevant work experience in a shared service center
Our offer towards work-life balance:
• Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
• Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Team activities, team-building events, Fun@Work
• Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, chair massage, employee wellness rooms
• Learning and Development programs, Career opportunities
• CSR & Sport activities
• An open and dynamic work environment
• Flexible working schedule organized in 3 shifts:
Monday to Friday
09:00 – 18:00, 10:00 - 19:00 and 13:00 - 22:00*
(*5 mandatory evening shifts per month, with the possibility to extend to a maximum of 10 evening shifts per month (bonus after the 6th evening shift).