Junior Billing Agent
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC-Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs Junior Billing Agent active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
The Junior Billing Agent role is a good opportunity for those of you who are fluent in English and who aim to start building the foundation for their career in finance. The position is also a good opportunity for beginners as we will help you learn everything you need to know on the job.
The Junior Billing Agent role is part of the Billings Team of SNC-Lavalin’s Financial Shared Service Center based in Bucharest. While covering this position, you will manage Billing & Receivables related activities and will offer support for the team members, by performing/facilitating finance administrative tasks.
- Provide support for the core processes/systems used
- Sort / capture/ organize / store process-related documentation
- Search/download expenses documentation upon request
- Handle internal library inventory, pick-up/drop-off, registration forms, new orders
- Manage the on / off-boarding related activities: request for accesses, maintain and update the users’ check-list, prepare new-joiners training packages / hand-outs, etc.
- Maintain and update materials as coordinated by the Process Excellence Lead
- Support facilitation for Knowledge Management practices (e.g. Lessons Learned)
- Working hours: 10:00 - 19:00 Monday to Friday
- Work from Home
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Easter and Christmas bonus
- Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
- Team buildings, Fun@Work activities
- Free French language classes
- Learning and Development programs, Training, Career opportunities
- Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, chair massage, counselling sessions, additional sick days, employee wellness rooms
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
- CSR & Sport activities
- Proficiency in English, basic French is a plus
- Bachelor degree / Faculty in progress
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Attention to details