Inside Channel Developer for France
Veeam is the global leader in Intelligent Data Management for the Hyper-Available Enterprise. Veeam Hyper-Availability Platform is the most complete solution to help customers on the journey to automating data management and ensuring the Hyper-Availability of data. We have more than 300,000 customers worldwide, including 75 percent of the Fortune 500 and 58 percent of the Global 2000. Our customer satisfaction scores at 3.5X the industry average, the highest in the industry. Our global ecosystem includes 55,000 channel partners, and nearly 19,000 cloud and service providers. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam has offices in more than 30 countries
Veeam Software opened its operations in Romania in 2015. In almost 3 years, the team has grown to more than 400 professionals managing the end-to-end sales process, global and regional marketing activities and technical support.
This is the second largest Sales and Marketing hub, with a technical component, for Veeam Software globally.
You can visit the Veeam Software office in Romania here: http://pano.360concept.ro/permastore/adtb/veeam/
Veeam is the best employer for those who love to win! Every day, we’re building a work place that’s not just amazing, it’s Veeamazing! We’re always learning something new, developing and making things happen.
We’re striving for Greatness Every Day and we’re ALL IN going beyond availability.
· At 36% growth a year, we are ready to grow faster than the industry average.
· We believe that you can’t go wrong selling a product miles better than the rest.
· The world’s tech leaders are working with us. How about you?
We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team.
Bring your greatness to Veeam!
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Fluency in French and English
- Good presentational skills and ability to teach and control performance
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
If you’re looking for a unique sales opportunity in a fun but professional, market-leading software vendor, then read on!
The Inside Channel Developer is responsible for discovery, recruitment and onboarding of new resellers and partners for Veeam ProPartner Program, enablement of new partners and promotion to higher levels of Veeam channel program, as well as reactivation and re-engaging partners that have slowed transactions. This position will be based in Bucharest, Romania.
We are looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English plus French and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, we offer excellent benefits, such as a wellness program including gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical services for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities for you to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Recruiting of partner companies qualified by ISA team or found in alliance partners/ distributor databases
- Positioning Veeam benefits for partners and gathering partner account profile
- Driving ProPartner Portal & Partner University adoption by partners
- Discovering partner’s pipeline and keeping it updated from partner side
- Keeping partners up-to-date on Veeam news and promos, checking compliance with ProPartner Program requirements and driving upgrade to next partner level
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential and existing partners
- Providing support to partners including help with licensing and technical issues related to Veeam products
- Updating and maintaining partner accounts in Veeam CRM system, experience with Salesforce.com is desirable
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.