Internship for Detective Controls
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Internship for Detective Controls active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
QualificationsTechnical knowledge: General knowledge of financial processes; Fluent in spoken and written English; Knowledge of other foreign language is a plus; IT - knowledge: General knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems is a plus;Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook); Overlapping knowledge:Likes to work with processes;Careful and structured performance, detail oriented;Good ability to communicate and to work in a team;Task oriented, likes to work independently;Proactive attitude;General knowledge of business processes;Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines; Experience: experience auditing, process controls or accounting is a plus.Additional InformationYour future job location offers you:Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.Responsibilities
- Understand the overall structure of Bosch as worldwide organization;
- Understand the overall process of Detective controls conduction;
- Conducting Detective Controls according to process Central Directive and local work instructions for all relevant departments; Reporting errors to process manager and initiate a correction;
- Quality check of audit documentation archived in portal room, shared drives;
- To the holder of this position other tasks and activities related to the current job can be assigned by the department manager or assistant department manager.