Devops with Unix - relocation in Frankfurt
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
As IT Operator you will be a central contact person for the Flow Trading’s core trading application ICOM and Jaguar. You will cover the complete application support lifecycle. In the context of our DevOps focus you will be closely connected to users (mainly Traders) and development teams, as well as with the global infrastructure departments. As stability and short turnaround cycles are important for this eTrading business, the IT Operations team is key for the business’ success.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Support ICOM and Jaguar release the complete lifecycle;
- Change and incident management in a complex environment;
- 1st and 2nd level support for the Front Office users;
- Environment management including sizing in close cooperation with development and infrastructure;
- Use - and optional extend - the Monitoring Solution, monitoring of low latency and high throughput systems based on ITRS Geneos;
- Contribute to team work especially with dev teams (DevOps mindset);
- Share knowledge with other team members and other teams (Brown Bag Lunch...);
- Contribute own ideas to further improvements of the systems and the toolsets for test and deployment automatization.
A little about You:
- IT Background: Business Informatics or University Degree with IT Cursus or equivalent;
- Experience in running huge applications on Unix-based server farms;
- Experience in Agile project setup (SCRUM, KANBAN, etc.);
- Continuous delivery pipeline is natural way of working and you know how to automate everything possible to deliver efficiently in a quality secured way;
- Interested in technology and in the different opportunities to bring to banking industry;
- Good understanding of IT concepts & architecture. Familiar with using specific tools for testing purposes;
- Fluent English (spoken and written) necessary to work in an international environment.
Nice to have:
- Excellent communication skills necessary to work with colleagues from different professional and cultural backgrounds;
- Passionate with discovering and supporting a business area and in operating efficiently a set of complex applications dedicated to this business;
- Able to establish credibility quickly with the business lines and other stakeholders;
- Interest in learning more about products with complex structures and payoffs;
- Strong level of autonomy and flexibility expected especially facing our stakeholders;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail;
- Articulate, friendly and approachable Team player.