Senior Systems Analyst
- Respond to and resolve server and operating system issues assigned through the ticketing system
- Partners with Onsite Support and Service Managers to ensure networks and security systems are up-to-date<
- Develop processes and procedures for ongoing management of the server environment.
- Identify technical environment issues and implement solutions to mitigate problems.
- Research and test recurring problems, determine anomalies within supported software applications
- Update and create technical product trouble-shooting documentation
- Applies proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues to order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
- Configure, use and analyze monitoring tools on servers
- Build servers based on the designs developed by working closely with the project team to gather and interpret specifications for Server Hardware and Software.
- Optimize servers and related components to achieve high performance of the various business applications supported by tuning the servers as necessary.
- Monitors/updates IT security elements
- Programs scripts to automate simple tasks within established standards
- Follows closely the current defined IT processed for Change Management, Configuration Management and Incident Management
- Contributes and works with established security network requirements and audits systems to ensure compliance
- Provides outside of office hours support for critical systems recovery as deemed necessary.
- Implements, supports, uses, and communicates existing best practice policies and procedures
- Manages backup, data recovery, user access and security functions
- Updates operating systems and patches to supported release levels for OS and database environments
- Manages all the components of the distributed services as per the defined scopes including hardware and operating system
- Provides proper documentation on various tasks being carried over ranging from technical documentations to end user trainings and hand over documentations. software, and processes
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in an IT or Engineering Field, or equivalent experience
- VMware with proficiency in vSphere, and other VMware products
- Experience with Windows Server Administration 20122016 with MCSA certification
- Good Knowledge of HP and Dell Hardware
- Knowledge of Elastic cloud storages and Automation
- Understanding of enterprise storage concepts and databases
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with networking technologies with CCNA certification
- Intermediate English.
- Competitive salary rate.
- Social benefits.
- Education and career development opportunities.