Global Graduate Programme in HR
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Requirements
• are looking for an international career in HR
• have an university degree or equivalent (Human Resources, Commerce and Business, Psychology)
• max 3 years of relevant working experience/ internship experience
• are driven and ambitious
• are an inspiring and engaging individual
• possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background
• have strong analytical skills
• have positive and constructive attitude
• are internationally mobile
• speak Romanian and English fluently
If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme in Human Resources will let you maximise your potential.
It’s a 18-month fast-track to management with unprecedented international exposure that’s geared specifically for high-potential individuals, helping you develop a key appreciation of the role that a large part of our workforce undertakes. But that’s just the start; we want you to fully get to grips with the strategic nature of HR. After that, you’ll be well prepared for a career in any one of the following areas of HR: Business Partnering, Talent Acquisition, Rewards, Performance & Learning or Organizational Effectiveness.
If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll give you:
• a 18-month program to prepare for managerial after the programme and senior managerial roles in the future
• a job with real impact on our progressive business
• world-class leadership training in United Kingdom with graduates and senior leaders from all over the world
• development opportunities in a dynamic and multinational environment
• superb working environment for learning and growing among professionals
• a young, vibrant and dynamic team
• the opportunity to be part of the transformation in the tobacco industry
• supervision of a dedicated Coach & Mentor to accelerate your career development
Remember, the only limits are your own!
Show us what are you made of and bring your difference!
… we are looking forward to your application!