CRM Graphic Designer
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
- Skills on Photoshop / Illustrator;
- Proficient in English, French is a plus;
- Good usage of the Microsoft software (Office, Visio, Project Management);
- Experience in working with email creative briefs in order to deliver the final email image;
- Very good communication skills;
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously and working under tight deadlines;
- Attention to details;
- Salesforce experience would be a plus;
- AMPscript knowledge would be a plus.
Context & Mission
Game are more and more evolving toward services. Acquiring new customer is only 50% of the challenge, the other 50% are to keep them in the Ubisoft world. The service that Ubisoft will provide all along the gamer journey will make the difference. In order to increase efficiency, the communication toward gamers has to be multi-channel and personalized. Send the right message, to the right person, at the right moment, through the right channel.
To reach this objective, EMEA CRM team is looking for a web designer to deliver the best user experience through our communications and be able to support all requests from our internal stakeholders. You are in charge of the creation of all graphic assets delivered by the CRM team (emails, web & in-game banners) and the HTML integration in case of emails. You are integrated in the EMEA CRM operations team based in Bucharest and reporting to the CRM Integration Team Leader.
Within a global environment, you work closely with EMEA brand managers, CRM lifecycle & integration specialists and will take part in operational deployment of CRM campaigns as graphic designer. You work on all Ubisoft games and their graphic universes (The Division, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, etc.). The condition of success relies on a very good understanding of CRM activities, strong ability to coordinate with teams coming from various backgrounds all over the world, and a good knowledge of CRM technologies.
Be one of the key player with the operation of the games at the intersection:
- CRM business teams located in EMEA and NCSA
- IT department: CSS
- Live Producers and Community Developers.
1. Taking part in process conception of EMEA CRM campaigns.
- Implementation of graphic templates to ease the creation process of emails
- Handle the wireframes creation for email structure
- Create localized emails using the Salesforce
- Act as first point of contact for peers in regards to campaigns’ creatives
- Actively work on operational tasks as emailing and in-game banners creative and
- HTML integration, in Salesforce tool
- Be involved in process documentation
2. Emailing and in-game / web assets design and integration
- Graphic conception of emails and newsletters requested by business teams
- Take the lead of graphic projects (such as web banners / in-game assets)
- Development and optimization of graphic templates for all Ubisoft games (Rainbow
- Six Siege, The Division, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, The Crew etc.)
- HTML integration and localization for the approved creatives
3. Reporting :
- Contribute to enhance the capability of EMEA CRM team to evaluate its activity & ROI
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• If you're into sport we've got a great gym right into our studio;
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we'll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
• Since we value health you'll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
• If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.