Full stack developer Fast IT
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Full stack developer Fast IT active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Your mission :
The Fast IT team works primarily for ITIM scope (IT for the French Retail Banking). The domain you will join is, more specifically, in charge with the development/maintenance of applications/projects related to Compliance Project for BDDF (the French Retail Banking of Société Generale)
It offers opportunity to apply and learn high end technical architecture with performance, scalability, adaptability and reactivity concerns. Its offers opportunity to master and enhance exciting Agile software development practices exhibiting accuracy, business agility, risk and value driven approach thereby installing self-confidence, self-learning, and collective ownership principles
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Understanding of detailed functional specifications;
- Participate in the translation into technical specifications;
- Participate in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development and unit tests;
- Appropriating the operating rules of the development environment; Code/set-up and document what is produced;
- Comply with the standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality, documentation);
- Perform a reporting activity (Daily Scrum) on the product or integrated component;
- Working with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies (Scrumban / Kanban);
- Define the unit test cases for the product component; Ensure compliance with technical specifications;
- Conduct performance tests: Test Driven Development, BDDs & DDD.
A little about You:
- Excellent understanding of Java 1.8, Jersey REST API;
- Source code management: GIT;
- Continuous Integration & Repo: Jenkins, Maven, NPM, Nexus;
- Agile Project Management: JIRA; IDE: IntelliJ or Eclipse;
- Code quality: SonarQube, Checkmarx;
- Experience with Experience with batch jobs (Spring Batch), Spring Boot, integration is a requirement;
- Experience with Angular 4/5/6 will be a very big plus.
We also value:
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings. — French knowledge is an advantage;
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.