NCI Integration Specialist
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Enthusiastic self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset and proven track record of execution and delivery.
• Experience with Agile methodologies, effective working independently and in a virtual team setting.
• BS / MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
• 5+ years of industry experience
• 3+ years working with or migrating towards distributed systems
• Experience with using similar tooling, e.g., Container as a Service (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm), Openstack, AWS, Cloud Foundry.
• Solid hands-on experience leading the deployment of business software at scale:
o Implementation and operations in Cloud IaaS and PaaS environments (e.g., hands-on Kubernetes, AWS, GCE, Azure, OpenStack, etc.).
o Experience in working with open source community software
o Experience with Linux containers (e.g Docker)
o Proven track record supporting enterprise-class solutions & ability to quickly consume new technologies and tools.
o Experience influencing application modernization and migration to cloud platforms.
o Experience integrating application platforms and/or cloud migration support
• Applied knowledge in an iterative development environment employing Agile/Scrum/XP combined with DevOps exposure
o Proven experience being part of a team applied DevOps framework in the day to day operations
o Good background in CI/CD environment
o Experience with JIRA/confluence/bitbucket or similar products
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Good grasp of technology and tools used for development
• Good practical understanding of technology and its application
• Presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to adjust the messaging based on the audience to coordinate with local and English oriented teams
• Strong experience working closely with development teams and demanding customer(s)
• Linux experience, experience with DevOps tooling such as Ansible, Puppet;
• Knowledge in systems telemetry and monitoring (ELK, Grafana, Nagios, etc.)
• Understanding of modern data platforms such as ES, Hadoop.
• Good network and systems troubleshooting experience with HTTP/HTTPS, SFTP, FTP, NFS, SMB, SMTP, SSH, NTP and TCP/IP, Internet Security, encryption
• Integration & implementation of various services, LDAP, Samba, NFS, Bind, Apache, and other core technologies.
As the NCI Integration Specialist you will be joining a multi-disciplinary team that is responsible for defining and implementing an integration strategy between complex applications and the common platform developed by various teams. Your role will be to work with the local development team as well as global product vertical teams to expand and integrate our client's portable cloud platform into various solutions. This platform underpins multiple vertical solutions and has multiple concurrent clients.
Provide input in defining integration and deployment strategies of complex multi-environment applications with a cloud-native platform and execute according to the application(s) integration roadmap
•Lead risk reductions, estimation efforts, performance and capacity modeling/ planning for the integration
•Partner with product and development teams to provide education and training materials on the latest technologies available in the platform
•Translate the product business requirements and integration issues into development user stories
•Support business development and proposal work
•Provide full solution handover to the client
•Responsible for successful testing of the developed solution including User Acceptance Testing and work with the application owners to validate the solution
With a history and presence of more than 90 years on the international market, our Client has slowly become the leading provider concerning testing systems for networking and also regarding wireless services performance. Tackling aspects such as end-to-end solutions for new technologies from the core to the network edge, from 1G to 5G, they have been deploying, maintaining and optimizing the most powerful and complex networks on the planet for the last 30 years.
Come work with them, where they’ll celebrate your unique expertise, drive, and passion!