Digital Services and Automation Expert #3042377
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Digital Services and Automation Expert #3042377 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
Education and Work Experience:
• 3+ years of experience designing and implementing marketing automation technology systems/products
• 2+ years working experience in Oracle Eloqua
• 5+ years of experience in direct marketing, communications or marketing
• Experience with databases and SQL
• Previous IT or software development experience
• Fundamental Microsoft Dynamics CRM knowledge
• Undergraduate degree in a relevant field (e.g., marketing, informatics) or relevant experience; Master’s degree in business, informatics or marketing is a plus.
• Ability to work independently and in teams.
• Experience working in a multicultural environment
• Strong attention to details; strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Able to work well in a highly entrepreneurial environment, consistently delivering exceptional results.
• Effective communicator, able to establish him/herself as a subject matter expert.
• Strong multi-tasking abilities and excellent time management skills.
• Curious and committed to personal development with a professional attitude and client-service orientation.
• Ability to link communications plans and activities to business results
• Proven experience managing, leading, driving and measuring virtual teams toward a common goal
• Fluency in local language and English
• High levels of tact and diplomacy
• Exposure and experience in working with senior management
• Candidates must be capable of breaking down complex situations to discover and resolve root causes, this applies to both technical issues and process issues.
We are looking for a team player who is passionate about automation and experienced in digital solutions. As a member of the Digital Services and Automation team, you will help drive change in HP Inc and your main focus will be on implementing, integrating and supporting multiple business applications.
• Support multiple HP Internal applications in production.
• Note interruptions or bugs in operation and perform problem-solving exercise to determine the problem and ensure continued use of the application.
• Develop data extracts or develop reports from requests or requirements stated by clients, and investigate data-related issues
• Track, troubleshoot and solve and appropriately escalate production issues
• Act as Subject Matter Expert for the application support and lead all required clarifications with business leads.
• Analyze production issues to determine root cause and provides fix recommendations to the development team.
• Support tasks to include alert monitoring for periodic jobs, opening trouble tickets, general escalation, client coordination, and vendor interactions.
• Assist with testing of application and providing input to help desk support playbook on new functionality and/or system changes
• Represent team in project meetings related to application enhancements or new releases.
• Consolidate enhancements requests and regularly review with business decision-makers.
• Support HP teams to implement and monitor changes in internal applications
• Develop relationships and work directly with vendors as needed
• Optimize the integration process between tools and digital systems
• Leading and engaging in joint problem-solving sessions with the core team including reviewing and analyzing real-time data, understanding and interpreting results