Senior Quality Engineer Functional
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Senior Quality Engineer Functional active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
- Bachelor or master degree in Finance, Capital Markets or Computer Science
- At least 5 years experience in a workflow driven environment (ideally software testing)
- Strong interest for financial markets and knowledge of securities finance products is appreciated
- Good organizational skills, autonomous, self-motivated, curious and open-minded.
- Good knowledge in Quality Assurance engineering
- English (fluent written and oral) and ability to work in an international environment.
- Willingness to travel several times a year, mainly in Europe
What will you contribute?
Build the future of the Securities Finance solution of Finastra based on a HTML5 interface:
- On all contract types: Repos, Securities Lending, Buy & Sell back, Collateral trades
- Front to back to collateral, including business process management to automate repetitive tasks
- Via the user journey concept to deliver the maximum of added value
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
As a Functional QA in an AGILE team, you will closely work on a daily basis with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, Technical QA and Development team.
Your deliverable as a Securities Finance Functional Quality Engineer will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Write functional test plans for new features implemented by the development SCRUM team
- Execute your tests and present your results
- Execute non-regression tests
- Perform exploratory tests based on your financial knowledge
- Find bugs, test bug fix
- End to end tests including financial workflow, user experience and performance
- Challenge the Product Owner on the functional specifications
- Workshop and demo preparation for pre-sales activity
What We Offer:
- Dynamic working environment and challenging activities
- The opportunity to work with people in different roles involved in software development life-cycle (developers, business analysts, product owners, project managers)
- Travel several times a year, mainly in Europe
- The possibility to build strong career path within a multinational company
- A working environment driven by healthy organizational cultural beliefs
- Attractive benefits package (motivating salary, lunch vouchers, medical coverage, life insurance)
- Strong support for individual development through training: QA physical library, online soft skills/financial/technical courses, different domain certifications