HTML E-mail Coder
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sparkware Technologies active
View all jobs HTML E-mail Coder active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
· Excellent HTML / CSS skills – focused on email marketing.
· BasicJS & PHP skills.
· Comfortable working with Adobe Dreamweaver.
· Strong understanding of current e-mail marketing concepts, strategies and best practices.
· High level of English.
· Comfortable working with Microsoft Excel.
· Experience with IBM Watson Campaign Automation (Silverpop) or other ESPs (desirable).
· Experience using Content Management Systems (CMS) / (desirable).
· Create and edit graphic materials (Photoshop) / (desirable).
· Experience of building landing pages is a plus.
· Code marketing campaign communications in HTML and CSS from scratch.
· Creation/ implementation/testing of emails, client communications.
· Run A/B tests to help optimize open rates, CTR and conversion rate.
· Have interest in e-mail marketing campaign building.
· Have attention to detail.
· Have a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
· Are a good team player.
· Are confident verbal communicator.
· Are approachable, highly trustworthy and reliable.
· Are comfortable with projects changing rapidly, must be flexible enough to accommodate changing priorities and timelines.
· Are highly self-motivated & able to work with minimum supervision.