Junior Software Developer - Digital Edge
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services.Cerinte
Knowledge and experience:
• 1+ years relevant working experience
• It would be nice if you were familiar with: jQuery, CSS Code versioning tool, TFS and Git, ASP.NET Web API , LINQ,Entity Framework 6
• The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
• Education: University diploma, with technical education background
• Language: Fluency in English, written and spoken.
What are the Key Challenges and Goals?
• Develop and program moderately complex programming modules in order to fulfill requirements according to the specification and project plan/ estimated time
• Remove and fix moderately complex bugs in the software application to ensure quality control of the application modules;
• Test assigned tasks, configure the testing environment and support teams responsible for testing in order to ensure quality control of the application module;
• Elaborate and continuously update the documentation for the software product modules in order to comply with customers’ requirements as defined in project(s) /contract(s)/CR’s and ensure internal knowledge sharing and available documentation for internal use within the team/ business line;
• Maintain and support the product modules in order to provide fully functional, operational and optimized applications in accordance to defined project(s)/contract(s)/CR’s / SLA;
• Install and migrate of software systems and data, install and configure of moderately complex product modules in order to meet client requirement and improve the system performance;
• Timely and accurately follow all relevant working procedures, in particular reporting, time tracking, project planning, information sharing, to ensure work is performed according to agreed standards and expectations, resource planning and specific KPIs.
• Because we value work-life balance, you will have a flexible program and you can start your day anytime between 8:00 – 10:00 am and leave between 4:00 – 6:00 pm.
• Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system paid by the company from day one; you can also include your family members (life partner/kids) at a preferential rate negotiated by Asseco.
• We know is important for you to expand your knowledge and to keep up with market trends in your field, so we have a variety of trainings (internal and external) you can attend – we support the training costs for you.
• If you’re into sports we’ve got 7 card membership program based on which you will have access to a network with around 200 gym clubs, pools, dance studios, yoga classes etc (co-payment program).
• All you can read – thru our partnership with Bookster.
• We also have fun – every year we organize Team Building, Christmas Party and Kids Christmas Party.
• Gaming room where you can relax and have fun with your colleagues.