Planning Master Data Trainee - Nestle Needs YOUth
Do you want a career not just a job? Come meet us!
We are looking to complete our Purina Planning team with a full time (8h/day) member, for a period of 1 year!
You may be perfect for the role if you are:
- A student or fresh graduate
- Passionate to learn more about the business, SAP data bases, analytics and data accuracy
- A Demand and Supply Planning enthusiast
- Curious, organized and meticulous
- An excellent user of Excel
Candidates with previous internship or volunteering experience, as well as knowledge of SAP systems will have an advantage.
As a Planning Master Data Trainee, you will:
- Create and maintain Master Data in SAP systems
- Extract and analyze ad-hoc reports
- Identify and resolve data quality issues
- Input material codes according to the company's standards
- Support the Purina department, ensuring a timeless and accurate completion of all Master Data
Join us and you will:
- Start every morning with a good Nescafé coffee
- Receive a monthly income of 1900 lei net - this includes the salary and meal tickets
- Have access to thousands of books from the Bookster library
- Have a medical subscription with Medicover and a Group Personal Accident & Sickness Insurance Program with Generali
- Have a 1 year work contract, with the possibility of extension