Algorithm Developer - ADAS TSR
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The goal here is to implement "Vision Zero," the vision of accident-free driving.
As part of Continental's ADAS Business Unit, we develop Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, an emerging and innovative field in the automotive business. Using the latest developments in sensor technology (video, radar, lidar and ultrasound), our end products are "looking" around the vehicle and make sense of its surroundings. Our algorithms can also trigger actions: making the driver aware of dangers, brake the car or steer it to avoid hazardous situations. The algorithms that we develop help protect the lives of drivers, passengers and pedestrians alike. By joining our team, you will contribute to the development of algorithms for Computer Vision and for the Comprehensive Environment Model - essential steps on the path to autonomous driving. We make cars smarter and safer through obstacle avoidance, lane keeping, traffic sign recognition, automatic parking, to name just a few.
You will be joining a team of worldwide experts in many cutting edge domains: image processing, sensor fusion, neural networks for artificial intelligence, autonomous driving and assistance systems. We are engineers, mathematicians and physicists. Our challenge is to create algorithms which are faster, more reliable, and able to run on high-end embedded systems.
Daily activities include:
* Concept design and documentation;
* Algorithm development;
* Implementation in C/C++;
* Simulation in dedicated environments. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* C/C++, preferably OOP mindset;
* Algorithms understanding. Background in any of the following optional fields is a plus:
* Image processing, data fusion, etc.
* Machine learning, including deep learning neural networks;
* Matlab, Python, UML;
* Academic research background.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.