Internship Algo Machine Learning - ADAS TSR
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The goal here is to implement "Vision Zero," the vision of accident-free driving.
The Advanced Driver Assistance Systems department develops products and systems based on intelligent Camera, Radar & Lidar sensors that are able to "see" and collect details from traffic in the surrounding area of the vehicles. The used sensors contain very powerful processing elements that are able to run intelligent Image, Radar and Lidar signal processing algorithms through which the high volume of information from traffic is analyzed and translated in actions and decisions which are transmitted to the driver trough visual or acoustic information or direct take the control of the vehicle brakes, acceleration and direction. We're looking for a creative, inventive and passionate student with fair experience in C++ software development and machine learning techniques (DNN knowledge is a plus), that wants to work on the car of the future and also wants the comfort and empowerment offered by a company like Continental. You will work on a new algorithm called Road Surface Conditions classification. You will be in touch with experts around the world in the Machine Learning domain to research, design and develop this state of the art algorithm.
The main professional benefits for you are:
* Work with cutting edge technologies;
* Tackle real engineering challenges;
* Freedom to act;
* Innovate the next state-of-the-art. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* It is important for you to have the ability to test and evaluate new ideas and concepts in a systematic, research manner. For this, it would be a plus (but not required) to have some experience using quick code prototyping tools such as: Matlab, Python, etc.
* Good knowledge and experience in C++ in order to be able to put your innovative ideas into software solutions.
* Machine learning algorithms know how based on proven work.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.