Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Purchasing Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
As a Purchasing Trainee in our studio, your main role will be to order supplies and equipment based on our company’s needs. Purchasing Trainee responsibilities include researching new vendors, tracking deliveries and updating order records (e.g., dates, invoices and discounts).
• Fluency in English;
• Excel proficiency;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities;
• Proactive and able to show initiative;
• Good team player;
• Autonomy and self-motivation.
• Research potential suppliers;
• Track orders and ensure timely delivery;
• Update internal databases with order details (dates, suppliers, quantities, discounts);
• Conduct market research to identify pricing trends;
• Evaluate offers from suppliers and negotiate better prices;
• Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts;
• Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders;
• Provide administrative support to procurement team members.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
• Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
• If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.